Q:It annoys me to no end how much lore Guild Wars 2 has and yet how little there is ingame and how much of it is poorly presented. It has so much potential.
Like seriously, all the things we could possibly have in LS:
- Shining Blade v.s. White Mantle
- Taking down the rest of elder dragons
- Exploration of abandoned/deserted zones
- Uncovering some secrets of the past with dozens of GW1 references
- Separatist/Renegade conflict in Ebonhawke
- Taking down Sons of Svanir/Flame Legion/Inquest
- Exploration of sylvari and what their dream actually stands for and what they really are
- Asura-centered content because Primordus kinda made them abandon original home
- LS release based around Meatoberfest
- LS release based around Spirits of the Wild
- MAYBE SOME OTHER HUMAN GOD SHIT IDK
- Anything both veterans and new players can enjoy
- Maybe some lore behind legendaries? With possibility to finally obtain and craft precursors????
Two steps of a picture I’m planning of my Ranger in GuildWars2
The Magitech Armor is a pain in the arse to draw, I tell ya!
Also I couldn’t decide on an Axe skin since I keep chaning it… D: Need a really cool one… :I And maybe one day I can afford the Zodiac Longbow… *sobbing*
I hope I can finish this soon so I can start on Commissions!!!
Guild Wars 2 Fashion
WeekI’ve been busy man cut me a break, number six:
Dhiorra (Necromancer, Light Armor)
- Head: Apprentice Band
- Shoulders: Adept Epaulets
- Chest: Seer Coat
- Hands: Phoenix Gloves
- Legs: Priory’s Historical Pants
- Feet: Adept Boots
- Winter Ice
- Shy Blue
- Sea Ice
Dhiorra was created with the intent of being the cutest and most non-stereotypical Necromancer I could manage. I still wanted a little bit of a sinister look so she’s got the red rabbit eyes of “I will murder you viciously and enjoy it” but they’re so big and expressive and she’s so tiny and bright that it comes out adorable anyways. I’d pinch her cheeks if I didn’t think she’d bite my fingers off.
While I wanted a really tech-y look to Per, I wanted to tie in some Asura culture for Dhi so she’s got the cultural shoulders and shoes. I see her as someone with a lot of cultural pride, but at the same time she’s someone who doesn’t have a Krewe.